All Wheelchair adapted vehicles are available to view and Pre- order on-line today!
Free specialist advice is available to help you choose the best type of vehicle to suit your individual needs. Our experienced advisors do not work on commission so there's no obligation or pressure to buy!
Key benefits are:
- Move your wheelchair or scooter directly into the car easily without dismantling.
- Lowered floor with lightweight fold down ramp.
- Variety of seating arrangements available.
- Choice of manual or automatic gearbox.
- Twin side loading doors.
- An optional Winch to help when maneuvering a seated wheelchair passenger or scooter into the rear.
*Nationwide delivery is available on selected vehicles
(*Terms and Conditions apply)
“A Wheelchair Adapted MPV can help transform your life by helping disabled people and their families to become more mobile and independent”
“We needed to acquire a vehicle with wheelchair access and after scanning the internet i came across the IJC Car Sales website. The best part of this was how easy Ian and Hjordis helped me make this purchase. It was a pleasure to do business with them and I would recommend anyone who has similar requirements to make contact. I would be sure if IJC hadn't got the exact requirement in stock they could obtain quite promptly. Due to my partners declining mobility, this purchase has allowed her to get out for the first time since Christmas last. She is so delighted with our purchase we can now make up for lost time. Thanks to Ian and Hjordis.”
“I was unable to find a suitable vehicle in the South Wales area. I discovered the IJC web site and was interested in a very low mileage Citroen Berlingo. I looked at reviews that people had written. After speaking with Ian Corby on the telephone I decided to go ahead and buy the car. The car was delivered, it was even better than I had imagined. It was all that Ian described and more. The transaction was smooth and easy. He is knowledgeable, proffessional and delivers on his promises. I would most certainly buy from IJC Car Sales in the future.”
“I Bought a Wheelchair Adapted car, unseen, off IJC. Ian told me the car was pretty much perfect and indeed it was. Had the vehicle for a week now and no troubles whatsoever. On picking it up it looked new and not 3 years old. Ian sounds genuine on the phone and I am pleased to report he is.”
The Simple Buying Process...
- The most popular models we supply are the Peugeot partner tepee and the Citroen Berlingo multi- space. Other versions are also available.
- A Non-adapted version can be physically viewed and driven from our stock before you decide to buy.
- A video can be seen here of how easy a wheelchair adapted vehicle is to use
- After purchasing the vehicle we can offer advice on the specialist insurance companies who can insure your new vehicle.
- Your vehicle will normally be ready within 7- 10 working days however this is often sooner.
- When we receive the vehicle it will be given a thorough independent check, a new Mot and serviced if required.
- We then prepare the vehicle to our to our famous high standards of presentation - See video below
- We then contact you to arrange collection and a full demonstration of all features and controls will then be offered.
- A simple, quick and easy process!
- Selected pre-ordered vehicles are available for nationwide delivery- please ask for details.
- 1,2 or 3 year unlimited mileage use Warranty is available
"VOTED TOP 5 BEST CAR DEALER* IN THE UK 2017"
Car Dealer Magazine London Awards
* (50 cars and under)